Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!

I know for most people Spring Break is a time to rest up, I seem to keep going no matter what time it is. I have enjoyed keeping busy, but slowing down at the same time. Monday I went with the Tarwater's down to the river for the day and had a BLAST!! We ended up going back to their house and my family came over for dinner. We had Sausage w/ Corn Tortillas, Watermelon, and Corn on the cob. It was sooo good after being outside all day. Tuesday was a kinda bad day. I didn't feel like eating healthy so, I had a lot of junk food and then went and got Panda Express for dinner instead of cooking something. So yeah I was lazy. Today Parker, Meghan, and I went to the BRICK for swim class and had a good time. We came home and I got started on my last test before finals, after eating lunch. I was excited about the grade I got since it's a timed test. I'm not sure what we are doing tomorrow but I'm sure we'll think of something. :)
It seems like this week has just flown by, as always.
Hope everyone has had a good week and that you are enjoying the break.

Brittney

1 comment:

  1. Brittney, I am now a follower of your blog, I enjoy seeing what you all are doing...Thank you for being there for my grandsons...Love you and your family

    ReplyDelete