Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday's Saying

Okay sooo you know that feeling you get when you think you need to loose weight, but everyone tells you that your "just fine the way you are" or "if you loose anymore weight your going to blow away."
Today's saying reminded me of that...



Pinned Image


















I realize that I'm never going to be 130lb.
I mean come on! Me 130lbs, I'd look like I'm dying!
Bone structure has something to do with that... :)
The only time I've weighed that much in the last 2 years, was after my surgery.
Even then Tom C kept telling me I needed to go drink some milkshakes. :)
That being said, it's not that I'm not happy with what I weigh, I just want to loose a LITTLE bit of FAT. So that's the goal... I'd like to loose around 21lbs.
And yes before you ask, I can loose that and not be sick. 
It would put me around 150. At this point I'd even shoot for 155.
So my next goal?? Start using the gym membership that comes out of my paycheck every month. With Thanksgiving being this week, I think I'll wait till Monday next week.
Well hope everyone has a great SHORT week!!
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment