Thursday, March 8, 2012

25 Things About Me

1. My faith has grown much more in the last few months, then I ever thought it would.
2. I am not a huge chocolate fan.
3. Blue is my favorite color.
4. I love spending time with my niece & nephews.
5. My one of my best friends is 4 years older then me.
6. My family is important to me.
7. I was born in California on June 28, 1988
8. I don't like talking on the phone. (Don't ask me why. I couldn't tell you.)
9. I love spending time with my friends
10. I'm halfway done with school.
11. I'm not a morning person.
12. I like organizing things. (but you'd never be able to tell if you saw my closet.)
13. I'm happy where I am in life.
14. I like the mountains & ocean. (I live in the wrong state)
15. I'm not the oldest child in our family.
16. I'm really NOT quiet, contrary to popular belief.
17. I LOVE cooking.
18. I work as a Substitute Teacher & a CSA.
19. I want to start taking more pictures. (I have a AWESOME camera)
20. My favorite food is Mexican.
21. I love going horse back riding.
22. I like reading books. When I've got the time.
23. I wish I was smaller sometimes.
24. How old I'm turning this year.
25. Did I say I love my family??  

No comments:

Post a Comment