Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday's Saying

So here is today's saying. When I read the saying, I smiled.

single

Since there was a wedding Saturday it seemed like a good time to post this.
Waiting for the right guy is the most important thing.
Even if that means it takes a long time, or that I'm single forever. The Lord has a perfect plan for my life, and I should never rush his timing.

As to the wedding, it was BEAUTIFUL!! So simple but so elegant.

Aubrey was a radiant bride, and as one of my little friends kept saying, she was a princess.
It was so nice having everyone here to help celebrate.

And as bad as this is going to sound, it was nice not having to do the wedding cake : ) 



















Such a relaxing weekend.
Next month we are going out to CA to do my cousins wedding cake, so we'll have plenty to do then.

Next on the schedule... GIRL'S CAMP!!! I'm not excited or anything ; )
Well hope everyone has a great week!!

Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment