Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday's Saying

So... it's MONDAY!! And it's going to be a crazy Monday at that.
The plans for today you ask? Well from 4:45 am-10:45 am I'll be at the BRiCk working. After I get off work I'll head over to the auto body shop to drop off my car, that way I can get it fixed. Then at some point today, crossing fingers, I'll get my rental car. 
From 12:15 pm-4:00 pm, I'll be working at Meghan's school. Which I love doing!! 
After that, we got an invite to a Pampered Chef party that starts at 6:30.
I'm excited about the party. Hope the host of this party has a great party like I did! 
So it's going to make for a crazy busy fun day. 

Today's saying is:

 Feelings. They are a powerful thing.

Feelings so easy to hurt, but so hard to mend.

Hope you guys have a GREAT week!!

Britt


No comments:

Post a Comment