Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finals

Well today I took my finals. I was SO nervous!! I got started around 3:36 and had 2 hours to finish 2 tests. With a 15 min break between each one. As I started I felt like I was going to get it done sooner then the 2 hour mark. After I read the tests I wasn't so sure. I got the the first test okay but, when it came time to start the second test I was trying to find the answer's in the wrong book. :) Once I realized what I had done I rushed to finish the test. I was so frustrated at myself for making that mistake. I had wasted time trying to find the answer's in the wrong book! Well once I was finished I was a bundle of nerves. Now the wait to see how I did. After I finished I headed to our meeting hall to help with the meal April was doing. Yummy Chicken Salad sandwiches with fruit salsa and chips. Dessert was very good chocolate chip cookies. It was sing night but April didn't want to take the boys since it was going to be at the Bradley's house. With the boys being sick so much right now it wouldn't be good. So she came over to our house. :) I'm just hoping that I get a good grade on my finals!!! Daddy's in CA right now so we are praying for him while he's there. That everything will go smooth and someone will quit being a pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment