Thursday, April 28, 2011

What would we do without...

So I got to thinking... scary I know. 
What would we do without certain people in our lives. Just as a example. I have a friend April, whose husband Shawn, is a mechanic. She has been wanting me to have him look at my car for awhile. Because of a couple things she noticed while driving my car, back in December. So yeah, I kept saying "NO" just because I knew he was busy. Well Wednesday a week ago my car took it out of my hands. I had gone by their house to drop off some stuff after our Bible study that night. As we were outside talking, I kept seeing this little puff of smoke. The more we talked the bigger that puff got. Well needless to say, it didn't go away. So I turned my car off and April went and got Shawn. It was a coolant hose. Great! So he's already looking at fixing my breaks, and now I have a hose that split right in front of his house!! I have the best luck! Well... it ended up being a good thing he started working on it. When Shawn got working on my breaks he saw that my break line had a leak. SO needless to say, something that was going to be a small job turned into something a little bigger. I'm sooo glad he caught it though!! I don't want to think what would have happened, if I had been going down the freeway and all of a sudden didn't have breaks. Sooo yes I can now say I should have asked him sooner but, it wouldn't have been so much fun if I had of. :) Thanks Shawn, and April. ;)
I don't know what I would do without you guys. 


So hope you all have had a good week. On Monday I went with Shawn, April, and the boys to the Ft. Worth Stock Yards. Just to hang out and take a couple family pics. We also took Flat Stanley along with us for their cousins school project. I had a good time as always. If I may say so we got some cute shots. Then today I went to April's Pampered Chef party and had a blast!! I had never been to one before so it was something new. I decided to book a Catalog party off of hers so, now I get to have some fun! One more day left to this work week and I can't wait! I'll be doing a Pre-K class tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. Well I better get going. 
PTYL 
Britt   

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brittany, I was wondering if you could send me the link of pictures you took of Shawn and family?

    ReplyDelete